|HOME||Place AD||Contact Us|
County Bourbon County
Bd-Ba 4 BR - 2 Bath
Size: Sq.Ft. 4,800 +/-
Guest Home None
Acres 4 1/2
%Level/Rolling 70 to 90% Level
Fenced Yes, Totally
Water Source Public Water
Round Pen YesAsking Price: Less than one million
KY. Paris, Bourbon County, Kentucky 40361.
House and Barn on 4 ½ peaceful, quiet acres:
Lovingly restored Victorian era home, with:
• 4 Bedrooms;
• 1 Full Bathroom Upstairs with closeted Washer and Dryer;
• 1 Full Bathroom Downstairs;
• Central hallway flanked by a parlor, dining room, office, and anteroom arriving at a gorgeous kitchen-combo-sunroom leading to a roofed deck with all-weather screens/windows and views along with an expansive planter-herb- vegetable garden erected over-and-around a prior pool;
• Clean, immaculate, dry, large Storm Cellar with full HVAC compliments; and,
• An exterior Generac 20 kw generator operates off propane in case the power grid burps during any Bluegrass storm event.
3-Stall Barn has room for expansion, if desired, as it includes:
• 12 x 12 Box Stalls with thick, interlocking rubber matting;
• An abutting, roofed horse-training area;
• Ample shedding to protect ancillary, well-maintained pieces of small- farm equipment, available to either be included or excluded from our Purchase and Sale Agreement; and,
• Fencing and Gating are all intact with payment refund promised for shortcomings at Closing.
Note: The care and love poured into bringing this property back to life are supplanted by the passing of my wife, Connie, and this widower wishes to move closer to his children, grandchildren, and greatgrandchildren scattered around the United States of America where anticipated River Cruises and Train Explorations of Our great Country await. In doing so, well it is time to try and find a new owner to guard the love of this move-in-ready creation at 1253 Millersburg Road, Paris, Bourbon County, Kentucky 40361 @ less than one million dollars.
The owner will negotiate the Terms and Conditions, yet realtors and/or buyer’s agents are welcome to inquire and participate in their normal commissions should they have the lucky Buyer!
Visitations are to be by appointment only, so the Owner, Bill Willey, is respectfully asking you to first email me at email@example.com to ensure your phone contact information is acceptable to your forthcoming call to 802-373-3636. Thank you for your courtesy.
Accordingly, I look forward to your email and to chatting with you at your convenience!
|Direct Trail Access:||---|
|Time to Dedicated Trails:||5 to 10 Minutes|
|Time to Schools:||11 to 15 Minutes|
|Time to get Qt. Milk:||11 to 15 Minutes|
|Time to Groceries:||11 to 15 Minutes|
|Time to Commercial Airport:||46 to 60 Minutes|
|Time to Major Shopping:||11 to 15 Minutes|
|Time to Hospital:||11 to 15 Minutes|
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
William H Willey
Owner of Horse Property